One more day to the weekend, and I'm starting to feel more upbeat. It's been a rough few weeks, I tell ya.
- Suede jacket - Holt Renfrew, thrifted; purchased here for $64.95
- Sweater - Tatyana, thrifted; last seen here on Christmas Day 2017 with my Muppet skirt
- Skirt - All Saints, pass-along from Dominique; first worn here in October 2017 with fabulous boots
- Boots - BCBG Max Azria; last seen here (3rd outfit) in January with ORANGE LEATHER SHORTS (sorry, they insist on being capitalized)
- Sleeveles coat (below) - Only, thrifted; last worn here in November 2017
This outfit ticks off a few boxes for me: a new-to-me item, the red suede jacket. Pretty gorgeous, right?
The jacket is slightly big on me, but with the amount of moving around and physicality at work today, I found it much more comfortable. It will soften up and conform more to my body shape the more I wear it (reason #9 why I love leather and suede).
Showing off the pockets in the skirt.
Outerwear - it was lovely by the end of the day, and I didn't wear either the scarf or the gloves.
- Scarf - Louis ("Lewis") Vuitton (fake), thrifted
- Leather gloves - thrifted
Alternate "I'm looking at my hat collection" pose.
- Necklace - Robert Larin, gift from L (antique shop)
- Earrings - Glee
- Hematite rings - thrifted
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop, Florence, Italy
I'll be back on Sunday with tales of mild adventure, naps and cat pictures. It's gonna be that kind of weekend. Have a good one, my friends!