Today is International Women's Day! Happy IWD to all the intelligent, fierce and strong women in my life! Fresh off watching "Wonder Woman" again last night, I was inspired to get my inner superhero out there today.
- Top - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; purchased here for $10.00
- Leather pants - Free People, Portland, OR; last seen here
- Shoes - Feet First; last worn here
- Coat (below) - Borgeoiis, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here
This outfit wowed the crowd today - both works loved it. I felt awesome and powerful in it.
April 2009). I've made an appointment to get it fixed, sigh.
However, being off the computer actually allowed me to slow down a bit - have your read Anna's recent piece on mindfulness here? You should. I'll wait...go ahead. I'll just chill here in my cape and my leather Space Pants.
So, a Happy Superhero Women's Day to all of us!
Outerwear - I had just taken a zoomed in picture of Vizzini, and didn't realize the camera was still in zoom for the timer.
- Blue fedora (not seen) - vintage, thrifted
- Olive velvet scarf (not seen) - Dolce & Gabbana, vintage 90s, thrifted
- Studded leather gloves - Danier Leather
POLY collection! It was the perfect accent to this outfit - I had many compliments and admirers of it.
- Earrings - Lazy Suzan's
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop
- Ring - vintage fair
- Cuffs - both thrifted; first wear for the left one
- Necklace - thrifted
Here's the close-up of the cat, looking balefully at me.
|"We were having such nice cuddles. Come back."|
I realized I totally missed one of the photos from yesterday, so Extra-Bonus cat picture.
|"All my best to my fans."|