Okay, let's get this wardrobe capsule going! Week 2 and here we are in green and black.
- Jacket - Danier Couture, consignment; last worn here in December 2015 with the reverse mullet skirt
- Sweater - Dalkeith, thrifted, vintage 60s; last seen here in December 2015 with a very shiny skirt
- Skirt - Mario Serrani, thrifted; first worn here in January with my pink pins
- Trout shoes - Miista; last worn here (2nd outfit) on the weekend with a blue sweater skirt
- Earrings - Stella & Dot, consignment
- Necklace - consignment
So. I periodically browse the FlueMarket (linking here 'cause I love!) for shoes that are in my size and for sale in my city (so I don't have to pay shipping). I have bought one pair from there (these ones (scroll down), that Vizzini later destroyed, and was happy with how that all went. The FlueMarket is only hosted by Fluevog - it's all about connecting people with a love for Fluevogs. You can pick men's or women's or accessories, and even sort by your size (they will show you up one and down one size, as their sizes are erratic).
I have these same shoes in orange waxed canvas (these, picture link) and in copper patent leather (these, picture link).
Sara and I met downtown today and I paid her ($70, very reasonable for shoes that have barely been worn!).
I have a feeling they're going to get worn a lot.