Again, a further thanks to the readers who took the time to comment over the last couple of days - I'm so very grateful to you all for your support. I promise I'll never sell out. I'll continue to be my wacky self.
- Sweater - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; purchased here on the weekend for $24.95
- Trousers - TopShop, thrifted; purchased here at the same shop for $14.95
- Shoes - Go Fresh, thrifted; bought at a different store, but same day, for $16.95
Aw, that means more to me than anything. What a great feeling.
- Necklace - Banana Republic, consignment (for $5.00!)
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
For the reader who asked about my outerwear with yesterday's outfit. This is the same thing that I wore today.
Dinner's home - gotta go! I'll be back on Monday (it's a holiday in BC, Family Day) with a bigass wrap-up, as I have a very busy weekend starting tomorrow night, Saturday and then the Super Bowl on Sunday. Go, Panthers!