Happy V-Day, my friends, readers and fellow humans! L and I had an early V-Day dinner out (Thai food) on Saturday night, so I amped up my Casual Friday outfit accordingly.
- Blouse - Le Chateau, vintage 1996, thrifted; purchased here for $12.95
- Skirt - Tulle, thrifted; purchased here for $14.95
- Shoes - Half Truth Veda, Fluevog; last worn here in January with an origami shirt
This blouse was really tricky to wear - I don't recommend it for the non-adventurous dresser, although I love how good my shoulders look in it.
|"Speaking of adventure, that litter box needs exploring."|
- Earrings - Tania Gleave
- Ring - Oscar & Libby's, gift from Cindy
It's been a really quiet couple of days, full of naps, long games of Arkham and wine - much needed after last weekend! We slept in on Saturday, then went down to Floyd's for brunch.
- Jacket - Kimchi Blue; last seen here in January for a truly wacky Friday
- Sweater - Ellen Tracy, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in November 2015 for some Christmas shopping
- Leather pants - Gap, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) in January for brunch again
- Boots - Kope Tiam Coffee, Fluevog; last seen here in November with Gaga shoulders
This is my entry for "Visible Monday" over at Patti's Not Dead Yet Style.What are you waiting for? Go!
L needed to buy a new task lamp after brunch, so I treated the Staples employees to the sight of me stalking up and down the aisles like I owned the place. As one does.
Rock star bling:
- Belt - Pringle of Scotland, vintage fair
- Earrings - local
While I was doing my pictures, L was putting on his Fluevog boots. Vizzini helped.
|"You appear to have something tasty there."|
|"I think I see a loose piece."|
|"Unhand that shoelace! Give it to me!"|
|"Om, nom, yes, this is delicious, nom."|
I am going to be embarking on a wardrobe challenge starting this week - it's been a long time since I did my year-long "30 for 30 for 12" Challenge back in 2012/2013(click here if you want to go down the rabbit-hole), but I'm feeling a little itchy for some sort of restriction to help me cull down my wardrobe (yet again) and just have some fun with my wardrobe. I'm going to go play around in my closet now and see what I come up with, and I'll start sharing it with you over the next few days.