I was supposed to clean out one of the fridges at work today, but I decided to do it tomorrow.
- Sweater - H&M, thrifted; purchased here for $6.00
- Pants - Peter Nygard, vintage 70s; first worn here in October 2015 with equestrian things
- Shoes - Ralph Lauren; last seen here in December 2015 with a reverse mullet skirt
I adore the pants, though. Shiny 70s disco pants for the win! And they are down to $3.75 per wear. Not bad!
- Silk scarf - Vera, vintage 70s, thrifted
- Ear balls - Dior
- Ring - some cheap shop in the 90s
My table is out of commission while the cleaner is here (all the junk from the bathroom is piled on it), so my items are artfully arranged on the floor near one of Vizzini's scratching posts. Classy!