My friends, I am so ready for the weekend! I worked late, and I need some couch time.
- Blazer - KL by Karl Lagerfeld, vintage 80s, consignment; last seen here in February just after Karl died
- Cami - not tracked
- Skirt - no label, thrifted; purchased here for $19.99
- Shoes - Gabor; purchased here for $118.00
- Coat (below) - L'Atiste, consignment; first worn here a couple of weeks ago
I was good with the outfit overall, but I prefer this jacket with a shorter, slimmer skirt (you can see how nice it is with a black skirt in the link above).
But the skirt. Ugh. It rode up, it wrinkled, and that hem IS uneven!
And here. I like the colour, but the style and weight of the skirt were all wrong. I should have worn this wonderful vintage Andres Courreges skirt! *slaps forehead* D'oh!
"But I'm so swooshy!" cried the skirt.
Outerwear - if I'm gonna wear an 80s blazer, then I need an 80s-inspired coat.
- Head wrap - thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
I always forget I have this Velcro-closure faux fur head wrap, but it's great for keeping my ears warm when my hair is up.
- Belt - Karen Millen, thrifted
- Eelskin cuff - vintage 80s, thrifted (but might be mine from the 80s, I had an identical one)
- Blue crystal brooch - vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Beetle brooch - vintage fair, first wearing, purchased here for $8.00
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
- Blue crystal necklace and earrings - Sherman, vintage 60s, thrifted
And with all that blue bling, I'm signing off for the weekend. I'll be back on Monday with tales adventure - thank you so much for stopping by.