The weekend is upon us, as Birthday Week continues with a favourite fall dress.
- Dress - Desigual by Christian Lacroix, thrifted; last worn here (3rd outfit) in January with red boots
- Shoes - Napoleoni, thrifted; purchased here for $16.95
- Leather jacket (below) - Danier Leather; last seen here in April
I love the trompe l'oeil print - the top bib portion is embroidered and beaded. Edited: link to a picture of the fancy stuff here.
The dress has horizontal lines of gold sparkle in the fabric.
I first wore it in January of 2016 (here - I have purple hair!). Can you believe I only paid $24.00 for it??
Bundled up for the chilly morning and evening walks - more frost.
- Toque - Danier, thrifted
- Fur scarf - thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
|(I've been working on my camera settings for better lighting)|
- Belt - thrifted, Powell River
- Earrings - thrifted
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Gold/amethyst ring - Frances Jewelers, c. 1965, Dad's
More birthday presents! L spoils me.
The left necklace is probably from the 1930s, and seems to be pewter and amber.
A close-up on the sections of the necklace.
And now, I'm off! This weekend is a long weekend for Thanksgiving in Canada, and I have a bunch of events planned. I will be back on Monday with tales of adventure! Wishing you all a happy weekend!