I am 52 years old tomorrow! All this week, I'm putting my best foot forward and wearing some of my favourite things.
- Shirt - Lansea for Pant-Man, vintage 70s, thrifted; purchased here for $19.99
- Skirt - Marc Jacobs, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) with my Corey Hart concert tee in June
- Shoes - Amante, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in March with a leather peplum
- Coat (below) - Stop Staring!, thrifted; last worn here (3rd outfit) in April
I had a lot of positive reactions from my coworkers on this outfit.
The skirt is stiff silk and very twirly. I am especially enamoured of how it billows when I go down stairs.
It's a really classic piece - and it doesn't wrinkle!
One of my favourite "shoulder season" coats, this is a US-made vintage-inspired cloth coat (a wool blend).
here with the original buckle, which I still have (I still have that black skirt too).
- Belt - Shi Studios
- Buckle - Shi Studios, thrifted
- Necklace - swap from Vero
- Onyx/silver ring - Tocarra, vintage fair
- Crystal/silver ring - Soul Flower
- Earrings - thrifted
First wearing of this new-to-me necklace I got from Vero at the last Winesday. You can see I knotted the chain once to shorten it slightly.