Building outfits around single items - even a piece of jewelry - is a good exercise for stimulating creativity.
- Top - Sanctuary, thrifted; first worn here (2nd outfit) on Ally's visit in April with polka dot pants
- Skirt - Evan Davies, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in May 2017 for Star Wars Day
- Shoes - Sol Sana; first worn here in May with teal silk
- Jacket (below) - Club Monaco, thrifted; last seen here in June in the same outfit as the shoes, but I actually wore it during my week off to see "Deadpool 2" - I found the ticket in the pocket!
The outfit was built around the new-to-me steel cuff, but it also combined an item I wanted to wear to work (the top), and an item I hadn't worn yet this season (the skirt).
The top was really nice to wear in the office. I like how the under-layer of squares shows through the top layer.
Outerwear - I didn't really need the jacket. We are back to normal early summer temps here, in the mid-20s/low-80s.
- Perforated cuff - thrifted
- Oval cuff - vintage fair - first wearing - it was $5!
- Earrings - gift from Lise
- Shield ring - Nine West
- Crystal ring - Soul Flower