I'm in an introspective mood this week - as you will see in tomorrow's post, I'm hitting another "round number milestone" this year, and I've been thinking about it a lot.
Note: It's NOT my birthday (which is in October). Something else, meaningful to me.
However, today, it was all about this fabulous dress (yes, it's a dress, not a top/skirt!).
- Dress - Desigual Gracey, vintage expo; last worn here in January with orangs shoes
- Shoes - Prepare Guide, Fluevog; last seen here in April with the jelly-deer sweater
- Coat (below) - Club Monaco, thrifted; last worn here (3rd outfit) last weekend over my harem pants
Outerwear.Yup, we know this coat.
these) are getting good use now.
- Leather belt - Bronsino, gift from L
- Earrings - Mango's
- Ring - Glee
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
I totally forgot to photograph my nails this week. I did them on Monday night, and they look just great. I've had very good response in the office to this colour, so I'll definitely be doing it again. Only the very tips of my nails have worn down, which is barely visible.
I will be back with outfit pics on Sunday, including tomorrow's outfit. Tonight, I'm going through some old photos (the printed kind) and drafting my post for scheduling, so it will be up tomorrow night. I hope you will pop in and share this my little personal milestone with me.