One more day of sparkles after today, although I've been having so much fun with it, I might just have to extend it into next week? Hmmm...should I? Shall I? Anyway, this all started because my company's doing "Jeans Week" and really, unless they are some spectacular jeans (Versace?), that's just not me. But I am on board for sparkle!
- Cardigan - Jacob, thrifted; last worn here in November with more shiny!
- Blouse - Violet + Claire, thrifted; last seen here (3rd outfit) in November layered under a dress
- Skirt - Beaded Drama, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here almost exactly a year ago in December 2015
- Shoes - Queen of Prussia Louise, Fluevog; last seen here in October with conservative culottes
- Coat (below) - Hilary Radley, thrifted
|"Your posts have been bereft of cat-itude lately, Woman."|
But I loved this outfit! It's taking this very purple (with a bit of blue and fuscia pink tones in the sequins) skirt and going to the colours on either side of it: blue and red. Blue and red make purple, so they will always work. Instead of bright red, I shifted the tone of red to wine/burgundy and it all fell together.
- Earrings - Myka, gift from L
- Gold ring - Frances Jewelers, Dad's, vintage early 60s
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes