And here we are at the end of Sparkle Week! That went fast, didn't it? I will probably continue to be sparkly right up till the New Year - because I CAN!
- Jacket - Paparazzi, thrifted; last seen here (3rd outfit) in July for Winesday (same pants!)
- Blouse - Kisca by Komarov, thrifted; purchased here last weekend for $14.95
- Trousers - Banana Republic, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) earlier this month with blue fringe
- Shoes - Ash; first worn here with blue and purple and crazy legs in November
- Coat (below) - Hilary Radley, thrifted
I finished with a haircut (as you can see, I'm getting rather shaggy) with a glass of wine. We're still growing things out.
I completely love this coat/jacket. It's denim and heavily embroidered.
But of course it is still freezing out (with more snow on the way this weekend, oh awesome, that's so great), so bundle up!
- Necklace - Aldo Accessories
- Earrings - thrifted
- Fulvia Ring/lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
And now, I'm off to make dinner and chill with L (who is sleeping off his office party). We have a jam-packed weekend - 3 outfits tomorrow alone! - so see y'all on Sunday.