Welcome to the mid-way point of Sparkle Week! My company's doing a Jeans Week all week, but I don't do jeans (unless they are sparkly Versace mom-jeans), so I'm being sparkly instead. And there are all kinds of ways to sparkle.
- Sweater - Lacoste, thrifted; last worn here (3rd outfit) in April for a stroll to town
- Skirt - no label, handmade, vintage 70s, thrifted; last seen here way back in December 2014 on Christmas Eve (note that I'm wearing neutrals again there)
- Shoes - Amalfi for Ingledews, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here in October with red plaid
- Coat (below) - Apparence, vintage 80s, thrifted
However, isn't this a super-awesome shiny skirt? It is not as stiff as it looks - it's very soft.
here, because I like to read this sort of thing). It's supposed to snow more on Saturday, waaa!
Anyway, I'm whining, but I'm also doing more neutrals with my vintage long gloves (thrifted), my Danier fur scarf, and my Wooden Ships toque.
- Bracelet/earrings - Metropolitan Museum of Art, c. 2002
- Big tree pin - gift from Ev
- Little tree pin - Avon
Because I don't like wearing logos, I covered up the Lacoste alligator with the trees.
|"Rar, Christmas tree! I'm gonna eat you!"|