One more day and then holidays! Are you ready? I certainly am, well, at least mentally if not actually physically prepared. I have two days to wrap things - that's lots of time.
- Jacket - Aldo, thrifted; last worn here in August with red and white
- Sweater - Ralph Lauren, thrifted; last seen here way back in January with triple flares
- Trousers - Tan Jay, vintage 80s, thrifted; first worn here in October with a red blouse
- Shoes - Shellys London; last worn here (2nd outfit) in November with copper leather
- Coat (below) - Vassali, consignment
this one, which I have decided I don't like and it's gone), but I didn't like how it worked and so swapped it out at the last second this morning for this fabulous brocade SHINY jacket. There is no orange in the pattern (red, gold and pink), but I liked how it went.
You can't really see them in these pictures, but I wore sparkly little sockettes with the uber-sparkly shoes!
- Necklace - D'Orlan, vintage, thrifted
- Earrings - Weiss, vintage fair, thrifted, vintage 60s
- Ring - consignment
I'll be around here and there over the holidays and will do one last work outfit post of the year tomorrow night. I have priorities right now.
|"I may acquiesce to a cuddle if you ask nicely."|