A very Merry Christmas to my readers - the very best to all of you from me, L and Vizzini.
L and I do stockings in bed on Christmas morning - it's been our tradition for nearly 20 years. I get spoiled, and so does he!
Vizzini pokes around in L's pile of goodies.
Our dear friends Cat and Ross gave us each a funny pair of socks. L loathes meetings, so his is apt.
My dear friend Caro and her mom Hazel gave me this original painting of Hazel's.
It's called "Perfect Pink Stillettos".
Vizzini was all full of beans - so much rustling paper! The sizzle of bacon as I cooked breakfast!
|"And is that a squirrel I see in the tree?"|
- Dress - no label, consignment; last worn here (maybe?) in October 2015 several times in Seattle and Nashville
- Cardigan - Jacob, thrifted; last seen here a couple of weeks ago with tonal sparkles
- Shoes - Sperry, thrifted; first worn here in November with more shine and sparkle
- Coat (below) - Forever 21, thrifted
And furry outerwear.
- Necklace - consignment
- Cuff - Jezebel Charms, gift from L
- Gold chain - vintage 80s, Grandma J's
- Amber ring - late 90s
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop
- Ear-balls - Dior
Goodies from Mom and the fam.
|"I see no gift with my name on it."|
|"Catnip bubbles? What kind of trickery is this? I can't eat them!"|
Today, L and I walked to town in the rain and saw "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story".
- Top - Jeanne Beker, consignment; last seen here in November when I modified the neckline
- Jeans - Mark., thrifted; last worn here in early December with Helmut Lang
- Shoes - Sperry, thrifted; last worn up there for Christmas!
- Coat (below) - Vassali, consignment
It's by Robert Larin (it's signed), who was a Canadian jeweler in the late 60s/early 70s.
here, and not much else about him online. I love this cool piece, though. It's pewter that's cast using the "cire perdu" (lost wax) method, which means only unique pieces, since no molds are kept. The centre piece is a bit of bronze.
- Necklace - Robert Larin, vintage 60s/70s, gift from L
- Earrings - Glee
In other news, you might have noticed that I've had my nails done all fancy-like for a week or so.
I hope everyone is enjoying whatever they're doing.
|"Warm feelings to my fans."|