Whew, it's a hot one today. Looks like I picked the right day to wear cashmere, a camisole and nylons.
- Sweater - Harrod's, consignment; last seen here (4th outfit) in September 2015 for a grocery shop
- Skirt - Cici; last seen here in September 2015 with magenta fringe
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last worn here (2nd outfit) in March with fiesta pants
- Jacket (below) - Holt Renfrew, thrifted; last worn here in September 2015 while being the Mayor of Matchy-town
However, overall, I was very pleased with this outfit.
Add a jacket and some aqua kicks for walking.
- Bakelite earrings - vintage fair
- Cuff - thrifted
By popular demand (three commenters!) here is the orange Ralph Lauren dress on me. Keep in mind that I'm all sweaty and have no makeup left and not my proper foundation, etc.
|You can tell I am feeling it.|
Gah, a train! Be still, my heart!