I was a machine today - albeit a very grumpy, cranky machine. It was one of those days.
- Coat/jacket - Desigual; last seen here (4th outfit) in March 2015 worn as a jacket
- Top - Mossimo, thrifted; last worn here in August 2015 with a Gaga-ish outfit
- Skirt - Alfred Sung, vintage 80s, consignment; last seen here in July 2015 with peach
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last worn here (4th outfit) with emerald green satin
Fab coat, isn't it? It's light enough in winter to wear it as a jacket in the office, which is what I did all day.
I've been hemming and hawing about this skirt, but it's a keeper. It always is.
Some jacket details. I've got a peacock on me.
I love how Desigual does all different buttons.
|I've got my eye on you, Vizzini!|
Two pieces I picked up at vintage fairs over the years. I had bracelets on each wrist in the top pictures, but you can't see them at all with the jacket, so I took them off before I left the house this morning.
- Necklace/earrings - Renoir, vintage early 60s, vintage fairs
Thank you for all the suggestions on what to wear with yesterday's sweater! I know it'll go with lots of black bottoms, but ugh, black is so dull. It hangs down quite low, so the bottom piece needs to be slim - either a pencil skirt or skinny pants - not puffy/full. I will keep trying!