It's been a lovely weekend, for company, hangin' out and weather!
- Sweater - Jaeger, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) on a Zentangle adventure in April
- Skirt - Kenneth Cole, consignment; first worn here in April with leather
- Shoes - Donald J. Pliner, consignment; last seen here (3rd outfit) in May for the theatre
Lounging pose with hands in pockets.
- Earrings and necklace - Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fairs
- Big cuff - Renoir, vintage 60s, Grandma J's
- Cuff - vintage fair
In the afternoon, I hung out on the deck with Vizzini.
|"Don't block my shade, woman."|
I finally finished my Zentangle fan for Caro!
My first go on it, back in April:
I hid little hearts in the C.
The centre, just starting the Tipple pattern around the branches.
A couple of weeks later in May, I added the background pattern to tie it all together cohesively.
Earlier this week, I shaded on the square pattern and added some blue felt pen to the design to see how I liked it.
I used shades of blue, purple, pink and red, with yellow for background and contrast.
My next one will be for Cat!
After a bit of a sleep-in due to my late night, I went for groceries this morning.
- Dress - Mary Jo Bruno, consignment; last seen here in March as my going out dress for our anniversary trip to Vancouver
- Shoes - Born, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) last weekend
- Scarf - Smoking Lily, gift from Janet, 1997
- Belt - vintage 60s, Mom's
- Earrings - gift from L
The Patch had a "buy one dress, get the second for 40% off" deal, so I browsed through the dresses and found a couple.
This one is obviously from the late 60s. Dig that groovy pattern, man...
It's a Dress Town Original!
I also fell for this purple leopard dress:
It's by Z Spoke: Zac Posen for Lord & Taylor, and still had its original price tag on it for $199.00.
I bought these little stud crystal earrings at the flea market for a dollar.
|"Can I chew on those earrings?"|
I hope you all had an awesome weekend!