I find I rely on using new or new-to-me items to build my outfits for the week - but I haven't been shopping too much lately, so I'm making do with my "old" stuff.
- Top - Jones New York, vintage 90s, thrifted; first worn here in April with aqua
- Skirt - Smoking Lily, consignment; last seen here in August 2014 with a peppy peplum
- Shoes - Modern Vintage, thrifted; last worn here earlier this month with dots
It's a bit hard to see, but the skirt is a deep purple silk with silver chairs silkscreened on it. I cherish it...get it? Chairs? Yeah, I'm here all week.
Vizzini didn't want us to go to work today.
|"Noooo...must stay home and cuddle..."|
- Necklace - Anne Klein, Grandma J's, vintage 80s
- Pearl necklaces - Eaton's, 1986
- Steel ring - Poly, vintage fair
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop
- Earrings - Aldo Accessories
I was feeling very sentimental about these two pearl necklaces. I bought them in 1986 to wear as bracelets (exactly as I'm wearing them here) with an outfit I wore to my friend Sarah's wedding. I wore a white linen short-sleeved jacket (with big shoulder pads) and a beautiful full mid-length skirt (with pockets) with a red, pink and soft green cabbage rose print, and my white grad shoes. It was a very 80s outfit, but I wish I still had the skirt.