I don't know what it is about me and street people. It's like my colourful outfits release some urge inside them to say just what is on their minds.
To be fair, I did have magenta socks and shiny pink runners on, as well as a green scarf, purple gloves and my bowler hat. I did have it going on.
- Jacket - Le Chateau, consignment; last seen here in March with Boss
- Blouse - Mexx, consignment; last seen here in September with brocade
- Skirt - Chia, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in August with spotty greens and purples
- Shoes - Guess; last seen here in May with mod
The blue blouse underneath wasn't really visible, but it filled the neckline well.
- Necklace - gift from L
- Earrings - local
- Coppery ring - consignment
- Lapis Lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
It's Shoe Shine this week! Get ready to bust out some funky kicks!
See you there!