Woo! This is a short week for me! Although I am a 3rd generation Canadian, L and I sort of do the US Thanksgiving (as we are NFL football fans) and we both always take the Thursday/Friday off.
I decided to do a minor Dress Week of sorts this week to celebrate. Sure, turkey, football, dresses...why not?October 2013.
- Jacket - Le Chateau, consignment; last seen here in September with chrysanthemums
- Dress - Laura Ashley, vintage 80s, consignment; last seen right up there last October
- Shoes - Sencha Teapot, Fluevog; last seen here with pink plaid in August
- Belt - local, gift from L
- Necklace - Raven's Roost Studio
- Spinner ring - local
- Red ring - Oscar & Libby's
- Black ring - homegrown vintage 1985, gift from Mom & Dad
I don't know that I would wear this outfit again, but even if I did, would it be a fashion crime?
Off to watch more football, make dinner and rest my sort biceps/triceps from the gym!