I have a lot of clothes that stand alone and don't need a lot of accessories - they're usually heavily patterned or ornamented or ruffled, what have you.
- Sweater - Banana Republic, consignment; purchased here last weekend
- Skirt - Etcetera, gift from Megan Mae; last seen here in January being directorial
- Boots - Velazquez Baroque, Fluevog; last seen here in December 2013 (WHAT?) with a bustier for work
teal one and a marigold yellow one too). They help balance my bust, and they keep me from getting pitsy (thank you, perimenopause) 'cause I can just flap my wings and air things out. Bonus!
- Belt/buckle - Shi Studio
- Necklace/bracelet/earrings - Myka Jewelry, gifts from L
- Two copper rings - vintage fair
- Thumb ring - consignment
No hootin' and/or hollerin' at me today. I'll have to step up my game!