Wow, two posts in one day!
The lovely Tanya at Ye Olde Socks tagged me for one of those award thingies - I'm not forwarding it on 'cause I don't do that (I give my Major Awards out once a year), but I do love to talk about me! Twist my rubber arm, ha!
So here are seven random things about me, in no particular order:
1. Two of my front teeth are fake. I fainted in the shower on Valentine's Day, 1985 (the morning of the Valentine's Day dance in Grade 12) and knocked them out on the edge of the tub. I went to the dance all hooped up on painkillers. I don't remember any of it.
2. I love being silly. I sing to my cats. I dance in my living room. I do goofy voices.
3. People who stop in the middle of the sidewalk annoy me. If you're going to have a chat with someone, move aside! People are comin' through!
4. I am a lip balm junkie. I have tubes of it in every room in the house. If you sit on any couch, there is a tube stuffed into the corner. Every coat has a Chapstick (actually, they are mostly Avon - thanks, Mom!) in the pocket.
5. I am still not sure what I want to be when I grow up. I'm not a career person - my work supports my real life. It's just a job. I make the best of it.
6. I haven't worn a watch in about 5 years. I hated being bound to the damned thing. I can always find out what time it is anyway, by asking someone, looking for clocks or checking the time on receipts if I buy something.
7. I hate cleaning. My mom always said that there were better things to do than cleaning your house. We keep the bathroom clean (by "we" I mean L), and I put things away. I'm organized, which is way different than being neat. My closet is organized, but there is dust on the shelves.
Fun! Thanks, Tanya!