Ugh, Mondays. At least I looked fabulous in my new-to-me Diane von Furstenberg dress.
Sometimes you just know when a piece is a keeper. This dress? Oh, yeah, keeper.
- Dress - Diane von Furstenberg, consignment; purchased here for $24.00
- Shoes - Faith Low Reumah, Fluevog; last worn here in June 2021 with an orange jumpsuit
- Jacket (below) - Club Monaco, thrifted; last seen here in June
No rocket science here, just throw a belt on, a cool pair of shoes and gobs of jewelry.
I'd planned on going bare legged with my little shorts underneath the dress.
But I needed the warmth of tights - plus the little shorts!
I'm also wearing a red camisole on the top half, which you can slightly see there - I didn't see many people at work, so I doubt that anyone noticed.
- Scarf - Ralph Lauren, consignment
- Gloves - Echo, consignment
- Mask - by Mom
- Belt - Fendi, thrifted; last worn here in May
- Necklace - vintage 60s, consignment
- Ball cuff - vintage 60s, vintage expo
- Ring - vintage 60s, consignment
- Red enamel cuff bracelet - Matisse by Renoir, vintage 50s, vintage fair
- Earrings - vintage expo
I suspect they are all by Bell Trading Post, but they didn't stamp all of their pieces.