I'm giving this thong-style bodysuit a run, to see how it feels. Answer: it's fine! The snaps were...a snap!
- Vest - Religion, consignment; last worn here in July, layered under my red leopard suit
- Bodysuit - Abercrombie & Fitch, thrifted; purchased here for $7.95
- Pants - Lady Dutch, thrifted; last worn here with neon bookends in July
- Shoes - Summertime Moonbeams, Fluevog 2007, consignment; last seen here in August with stripes and mustard
- Sleeveless coat (below) - Only, thrifted; last worn here a week ago
Kaitlyn cut a ton of hair off my head - it has a lot less bulk in the back especially. It's rather "Mrs. Brady" and feels a little short, but my hair grows fast.
I still have some length on the back of my 'do - but it feels weird, as I've been so used to having long and thick hair. I keep touching it!
On to the outfit! I paired the dark floral bodysuit with the drawstring satin joggers - very casual for me.
Masked up in the office.
- Mask - by Mom
Incognito - it was cold in the morning, sunny and warm on my way home, and as I type this (at just before 6pm), a cold ocean breeze is coming in and causing fog to form! Fog!
- Scarf - Zhensi, vintage, thrifted
- Leather/wool gloves - consignment
- Steel cuff - thrifted
- Mesh cuff - Stella & Dot, consignment
- Silver earrings - consignment
- Silver/onyx ring - Toccara, vintage fair
- Silver/crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop, Florence, Italy
Silver it is!