- Blouse - Bird by Juicy Couture, thrifted; last worn here in February, layered under pink
- Skirt - Baraschi, consignment; last seen here in April in a clash of patterns
- Shoes - Modern Living Slant, Fluevog; last worn here in April with lemon leather and birds
- Coat (below) - Tangerine Jill, thrifted; last seen here in May
This blue silk blouse was languishing unworn so far this season (blouses seem to have been overlooked, as I have a couple yet to wear).
I wanted to style this cool floral/dotted skirt again - it goes with so much, with all those colours.
I did my boss a favour and ran out and bought him a shirt and tie at the mall, so that he'd be looking snazzy onscreen. I got him a lovely Calvin Klein blue-striped on white shirt, with white stars in the weave, and a lattice-plaid tie. He was thrilled (he hates shopping).
And while I was picking up some shampoo at the drugstore after work, an older gent remarked at how nice my hair looked with my pink coat.
- Brooch - Trifari, vintage 60s, Grandma S
- Earrings - thrifted
- Silver/sodalite ring - Scotland, 1996
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
Sending positive vibes for rain to put out all the forest fires, and wind, to blow all the smoke away! I know it's now traveling east. Stay safe out there!