The first of my new-to-me items from my shopping spree on the weekend makes its appearance...
- Cardigan - thrifted, no label, not tracked
- Shirt - J. Crew, thrifted; last worn here in April with black and white and gold
- Skirt - Peter Pilotto x Target 2013, consignment; purchased yesterday here for $7.50
- Shoes - Sol Sana; last worn here in July with a red-orange mixed suit
I decided to mix in yet another pattern with the black and white optic print and the snazzy floral print - black and white polka dots seemed right.
And the shirt is a little on the sheer/see-through side.
So I added the red cardigan I'd planned to wear just for to and from work.
I might have to set this skirt aside for fall/winter when I can wear tights with it.
here in February for $9.95. However, I have a nicer-quality red and cream bow-tie that I prefer, so I'm giving this one to my coworker Glenn. Buh-bye, bow-tie.
- Bow-tie - Countess Mara, thrifted
- Earrings - local
- Silver/onyx ring - Tocarra, vintage fair
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes