Back at work, and it wasn't so bad, even after a nice chill long weekend. I enjoyed my outfit and had fun showing off parts of it to my colleagues.
- Frock coat - Noa Noa; last worn here (3rd outfit) in January 2018 to see the Pack AD
- Dress - Trina Turk, consignment; purchased here for $52.00
- Boots - Cougar, thrifted; first worn here in January with a lot of brooches (a brigade!)
- Sleeveless coat (below) - Only, thrifted; last seen here in January
When I was playing around in my closet last night - that's the last thing I do before I go to bed - I thought about layering a shirt or turtleneck under this dress, but was kind of "meh" about it. Then I took a quick look at my cardigans (nah, not feeling cardis right now), and then last a peek at my jacket rail.
The buttons on the coat sealed the deal - they are tan and pick up that colour in the pattern of the dress.
Hand in pockets!
Outerwear - it's much warmer now, and I risked wearing my sleeveless coat over this, since the frock coat doesn't fit well under my other coats.
- Toque - Danier Leather
- Fur boa - thrifted
- Gloves - Cejon, thrifted
Realizing when I got home that I'd forgotten to take a picture of just the dress.
- Necklace - Aldo Accessories
- Earrings - Aldo
- Pearl ring - Erth, consignment
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop, Florence, Italy