It's late, I'm hungry (I'm cooking dinner while I write this), and I'm not feeling terribly verbose.
Look, an outfit!
- Cardigan - Joseph A, consignment; purchased here for $34.98
- Sweater - Ellen Tracy, swap from Caro; last seen here in April with some drape
- Skirt - Alfred Sung, vintage 80s, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) in July 2017 with a mermaid-inspired outfit
- Shoes - Eject; last seen here in May with Alexander McQueen trousers
Having the cardigan and shoes matching helped tie it all together, as did going with this neutral taupe-y coloured tank-style sweater underneath.
And it has pockets! I hear roofers above me.
here's the first time I wore this skirt, back in 2009 (I wore the same green bead necklace!)
From the back I'm nothing but chartreuse!
I didn't think I would need anything for outerwear, but as you may have noticed in the top stair picture, it was windy!
Green and gold bling:
- Jade ring - vintage 70s, Mom's
- Green/gold ring - consignment
- Earrings - consignment, Vancouver
- Bead/chain necklace - vintage 70s?, Mom's
- Gold chain - Grandma J's
- Bracelet - vintage 60s, Mom's
I'm going to a vintage fair tomorrow night after work, so make sure to swing by on Sunday for my bigass weekend wrap-up to see what I bought! Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!