I can already tell by the second wear that this dress is a keeper for my spring/summer wardrobe.
- Dress - JG Hook, thrifted; first worn here in April with pink shoes
- Shoes - Half Truth Tanya, Fluevog; last seen here in April with houndstooth and green lace
- Linen coat (below) - Club Monaco, thrifted; last worn here in May
It also has a great allover pattern of abstract flowers but I think it also looks like fireworks, hence the name.
It's a Swoosh Factor 7 (twirls well). Fiona and I compared our swoosh today in the office (hers billowed in the stairwells, so Swoosh Factor 8).
Outerwear worn for sun coverage vs. warmth. This jacket is wonderful in the sun!
- Leather/steel cuff - Bauxo
- Glass bangle - thrifted
- Earrings - Mom's, 80s, first wear
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
I'll be back on Sunday with tales of excitement and adventure! Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!