Temps are climbing but I'm still in sweaters and boots. Must.Get.One.More.Wear.In!
I had oodles of compliments on the outfit today - everyone loves a rich blue. Don't you?
- Wool cardigan - Ports International, consignment; purchased here for $28.00
- Blouse - Jacob, thrifted; last seen here in January with a butterfly skirt
- Skirt - Club Monaco, thrifted; last worn here (4th outfit) in September 2017 for a Saturday brunch
- Boots - Ishshoes Chatterbox, Fluevog; last seen here in March when I met up with reader Erin
A glorious view of the Castle this morning.
Blue sky! And the Gary oaks are starting to unfurl their leaves a tiny bit.
This outfit was all about the cardigan - it was absolutely delightful to wear in the office.here in 2014 (my hair is so orange - and short - there!).
I think this cardi is a keeper, though. It's the perfect length - didn't roll into my office chair wheels once!
I swooshed it about dramatically for a few people.
I forgot to put my camera back on non-zoom...
You can see my "Vixens - Girl Gang" bag that Ally sent me months ago - I use it every day.
Here's what I meant to take.
Ready for the great outdoors.
- Hat - vintage, thrifted
- Leather gloves - consignment
Blue and silver bling:
- Filigree cuff - St. Paul's Cathedral gift shop, London
- Bangle - local
- Earrings - local
- Lapis lazuli ring and Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
Emily at work gave me a skirt that isn't working for her. She bought it at a boutique downtown that specializes in BC/Canadian-made items.
It's by Handcut by Preloved, same as my new-to-me sweater/blazer that I picked up on the weekend (pic here).
So, my hair. If you've been reading my blog for longer than a week, you might have realized that I like to change my hair...a lot. Last night, I played with the colour.
Then I did my roots with my usual dark violet.
I laughed at this picture.