A terribly creative title of today's post, but it's late, and I'm tired and I haven't eaten yet.
- Blazer - Emporio Armani, thrifted; first worn here in October with paisley pants
- Silk ruffle blouse - no label, consignment; first worn here (with this same blazer)
- Culottes - Michal Negrin, thrifted; purchased here for $29.95
- Booties - Mia, consignment; first worn here in October with my 90s tube dress
- Coat (below) - Apparence, vintage, thrifted; last seen here on Monday
Here's with just the blouse (too cold for this!), so you can see the sparkly pants. I've decided they are culottes.
With the blazer. This is how I wore it all day at work.
Done up - I only buttoned it for putting on my coat.
The Unsafe Polar Bear returns! You'll be thoroughly sick of both Unsafe coats by the end of winter.
- Scarf - Story of Shanghai, thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
Gold and black bling:
- Necklace - Anne Klein, vintage 80s, Grandma J's
- Hematite earrings - gift from Mom
- Bronze ring - P. Sarpaneva, vintage 70s, vintage fair
- Hematite ring - thrifted
I'll be back on Sunday with a Bigass Weekend Wrap-Up (TM) - see you then! Have a wonderful weekend, my friends!