As soon as I realized I was about to wear the same dress to my WW staff dinner two years in a row, I changed, but I promised to wear it again soon! Here it is!
- Dress - Adrian, vintage 60s, last seen here (2nd outfit) last week, but really last worn here with these same shoes a year ago to go to the dentist! Ha! (you will see why that's so funny in a second).
- Shoes - Miista; last worn here (5th outfit, all the way down) with a whale and a puffy skirt in September
- Coat - Apparence, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here last week
It really is a lovely dress, though and fits me so well, without a single alteration. The pattern is bumpy green satin chevrons outlined in aqua lame (lah-MAY) - here's a close-up of the fabric.
Outerwear! The Unsafe Polar Bear was the best blanket over me while I tried not to fall asleep having my mouth invaded with sharp poky things by my hygienist. I get my happy pill 30 minutes before I go in, then we freeze up my whole face so that I can't feel a thing.
- Cotton scarf - Smoking Lily
- Wool gloves - Parkhurst
Mom picks me up, we have a cup of tea at home, and then I start to get loopy. A quick blog and then I'm off to snooze for a while.
- Earrings - Stella & Dot, consignment, Vancouver
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop, Florence
- Amethyst ring - Frances Jewellers, c. 1964, Dad's