I felt very classy today, but deep down, I am a silly person. When I say "classy", I say it with a "k"and I'm in my half-Mag Wildwood*, half-Mrs. Roper** mode.
- Jacket - Kenzo Jungle, c. 90s, thrifted; purchased here for $39.99
- Sleeveless sweater - Gap, thrifted; last seen here last week with pink, purple and pagodas
- Skirt - Pierre Cardin, vintage 60s, vintage store; last worn here in April with all the silks
- Shoes - Effortless Vivian, Fluevog; last seen here in June with the eyeball dress
*Mag Wildwood is a character in "Breakfast at Tiffany's" (my favourite movie of all time) - YouTube clip here, you'll know which one she is!
**Mrs. Roper is a fashion icon from the 70s sitcom "Three's Company" - do an image search on her. She reminds me strongly of my paternal grandmother, aka Grandma J, whose jewelry I often wear
Here it is done up - it has a very tiny waist and I love how it just nips in tight there.
- Necklace - vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Bracelet - Coro, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Earrings - thrifted
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes