I can't feel my chin and my tongue feels like a big fish in my mouth; I'm also woozy from the happy pill still. Have I mentioned how much I dislike going to the dentist (actually, I went to the periodontist - it's for more complicated stuff than dentists, but I hate explaining it)? I would hate losing my teeth more though.
- Dress - Adrian, vintage 60s, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) last December
- Shoes - Miista; last seen here in November with a purple mint sandwich
- Coat (below) - Hilary Radley, thrifted
Edited to add - I completely zoned out on "Visible Monday" over at Patti's Not Dead Yet Style. Get yourself over there!
I'm a big fan of this lovely vintage dress. I love the stand-up neckline and the zigzag pattern (it's raised, 3-D!) and the slightly longer length of it.
See, there's me.
All the warm things: long wool and cashmere vintage gloves (thrifted), and my Danier fur toque and scarf set. This is the warmest coat I have.
Because I only worked a half day, I wore comfy flat shoes. Also very Space-Age.
- Earrings - Aldo Accessories
- Starfleet pin - MoPop Gift Shop
Ah, I just have time for a short nap, and then maybe the freezing will have worn off. I hope the restaurant has soup.