Hey, it's okay, no more scary pictures of Alice Cooper, you can come back now! Hee hee! Everything's back to normal. We are even finished with the painting of our building, so now the stair pictures are all extra spiffy.
- Sweater - Banana Republic, thrifted; purchased here in July for $19.99
- Skirt - Nygard, consignment; last seen here in December 2015 with burgundy
- Shoes - Gentle Souls; last worn here in June as "Shoes My Husband Hates"
- Coat (below) - Samuel Dong, thrifted
It was maybe a little warm for today, as it's a thick wool and cashmere blend. But it was so soft. I wore a vintage cami underneath to hide my bright blue bra.
Funny thing, though - last time I wore it was with a lovely burgundy wool suit jacket, which I gave away (the whole suit) along with my houndstooth suit (this one). Well, my dear friend Yvonne ended up with both of them at my last massive giveaway in the late spring. And tonight she was wearing the jacket with the houndstooth skirt and red boots, with a black top. Don't get it? Go look at the last time I wore this skirt above again (here, I'll make it easy on ya). Basically the same outfit! Ha!
Outerwear? Outer-there! (That never gets old).
- Jet necklace - vintage 60s, Grandma J's
- Earrings - local