Of course, my heart went out to them. What if we had a fire and we lost Vizzini?
|"I'm fireproof, Woman, stop your crying."|
* * * *
Okay, back to regular programming, while I clean myself up. It's very dusty in here...
- Jacket - Bianca Nygard, consignment; first worn here in December 2015 with black leather
- Cami (underneath) - InWear, not tracked
- Skirt - TKStyle, thrifted; purchased here for $8.00
- Shoes - Amalfi for Rangoni for Ingledews, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in January with a purple jerkin
- Leather trenchcoat (below) - vintage 70s, thrifted
First wearing of this thick woolly sweater skirt - it was very comfortable, and I admired my bum in it!
How do you feel about cream tights? These are the ones that Mom gave me for my birthday, and I wasn't sure about them - they remind me of nurses and very little girls.
- Ear-balls - Christian Dior
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes