I do enjoy having restrictions on my clothing supply to help drive my creativity. I can see these red leather trousers getting a lot of wear over the next 4+ weeks.
- Jacket - Tian Art, thrifted; last seen here in September 2015 with a red fish skirt
- Pants - Gap, thrifted; last worn here in November 2015 with a fringey topper
- Shoes - Marc; last seen here (3rd outfit) in January with a happy jacket
Although I'm not giving this awesome jacket away, it's had its one wear per season, so I'm going to swap another jacket in for it in the capsule. My capsule, my rules!
|"What are you blathering on about? Bored now!"|
Prior to the above link from September above, I also wore it:
- Here in January 2015 with loads of pink and blue (it has hot pink satin lining).
- In January 2014 with these same leather pants, here.
- Belted here in October 2013 with greys and Best Shoes Ever.
- With a hot pink skull skirt in September 2013 here, which is when I purchased it for $8.00.
So I'm down to $1.33 per wear. I don't feel so bad about wearing it once every 6 months.
|The pant legs are turned up once to make them a deliberate crop.|
- Earrings - Tania Gleave
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
I'm going to go read - we have Book Club next week and I haven't even started the book. Zoiks!