Happy Weekend! I've had a lovely, relaxing time. A lot of it involved fringe.
- Topper - Design Lab by Lord & Taylor; last seen here in November 2015 with red leather pants
- Sleeveless sweater - August Silk, thrifted; last worn here in December 2015 with the great Muppet skirt
- Suede skirt - Pioneer Wear, thrifted; first worn here in November 2015
- Shoes - Poetic Licence; last seen here with this topper in November 2015
I wore this outfit to brunch on Saturday morning, followed by a quick run of errands with L. After a lovely nap in the afternoon, we headed out to Janet & Ray's for a 6-person dinner party that ended with dancing in the kitchen. All the fringe on the skirt and the topper moved most satisfactorily.
Visible Monday" over at Not Dead Yet Style. Get over there!
- Cuff - Guess, thrifted
- Red cuff - Rimanchik
- Earrings - gift from Megan
And now I shall bask in victory for two weeks, until my team faces the Denver Broncos in the big game. Whatever shall I wear?