Ha, my face looks bare after Friday's make-up! It's been a quiet weekend, which has been much needed for L and I.
- Sweater - Cotton Ginny, thrifted; first worn here in early October with yellow and floral
- Leather skirt - Edging, thrifted; last seen here in March for "Literary Stylings"
- Boots - Doc Martens, consignment; last worn here (4th outfit) for a grocery shop in September
What is exciting?
|L the photobomber!|
- Earrings - 5th anniversary gift from L
When we got home, we looked all over for Vizzini. He was hiding really well.
|"Just leave me alone, woman!"|
I just had to pull the hatbox out and take his picture. Sorry, buddy. It's not like you haven't pawed me awake at 5am begging to be fed.
|"This is outrageous!"|
We played board games and card games (Arkham Horror - very Hallowe'en appropriate! - and Magic: The Gathering) for Hallowe'en. It was nice and quiet.
Today, we both totally forgot about the time change. I was up so early!
- Sweater - Banana Republic, thrifted; last seen here in September with over-warm plaid
- Skirt - no label, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) in April with these same boots
- Boots - 1883 Lucchesse, consignment; last seen here while we were in Nashville in October
I suspect this skirt is by Joe Fresh - it's been altered so the back label is missing, but it still has the orange content tag. I've seen enough Joe Fresh in the thrift stores to call it that now.
This is what I really looked like:
Hat Attack!" over at Style Crone (go, now!).
- Scarf - Pierre Balmain, thrifted
- Earrings - mismatched from gifts from L
I don't like wearing a lot of accessories when I shop.
A few needful things awaited me, including this lovely silk Ted Baker tie for L.
I really liked this wool and silk stretch blend jumper:
I like the heathered grey texture of it. And only $20.95 for Benetton?
The real score of the day was this beauty of a jacket.
Shockingly, it's by Forever 21 (and a size Large, hahahahah!).
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!