Wow, only 1 more day till the weekend! Woot!
- Jacket - Le Chateau, consignment; last seen here back in June as outerwear
- Blouse - Michael Kors, consignment; last worn here in July with my picador skirt
- Skirt - Maeve for Anthropologie, thrifted; purchased here last weekend for $16.95
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last seen here in August with orange and aqua
here, linkin' cause I love) marked down on clearance at Anthro for $29.95, regular $188 - I did get a deal! Apparently it is called the "Pome Blossom Skirt". Huh, my skirt has a name.
Anyway, I loved flouncing about in it, crinoline and all. I had loads of compliments on it.
- Cuff - vintage fair
- Pin - thrifted
- Earrings - Renoir, vintage fair
All of these copper pieces are from the 60s.
Speaking of the Viz-meister, I found some extra photos on the camera when I uploaded my outfit shots.
|"I love the man, but I want to bite him!"|
Vizzini is sitting on L's lap here, while L is blogging.
|"Go ahead, I dare you to rub my tum!"|
|"Rrrrrr...I want to love...and bite!"|