Yee haw! I'm a cowgirl!
L and I walked to town last night to meet up with our friends Tony and Laura (and their two kids) for Thai food. Yum, my favourite. We must have devoured 8 different dishes - it was all fabulous.
- Sweater - Steilmann, thrifted; last seen here in September while being a prepster
- Skirt - INC, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) in December 2014 for some Christmas shopping
- Boots - Prepare Guide, Fluevog; last seen here in September with a floofy going-for-brunch outfit
- Coat - Pioneer Wear, thrifted; purchased here in August while shopping with Jane, for $42.95
|"I would like to go for dinner too."|
- Earrings - Aldo Accessories
Today, I went with low heels - too many heeled boots this weekend, so I had to baby my feet.
- Jacket - Ralph Lauren, thrifted; last worn here in September with lots o' lilacs
- Skirt - Chloe, consignment; last seen here in September with leopard
- Shoes - Kenneth Cole Reaction, thrifted; purchased here on the weekend for $8.50
- Belt - Talbots, thrifted
- Ring - some junky store c. 1998
- Earrings - thrifted
This is such an odd week, with a stat holiday on Wednesday. It's like tomorrow is Friday!
I am not sure how I finally found where to leave you a comment but am glad to have gotten here! Over this past weekend I started a blog and mentioned you in it. Have wanted to share the post with you, so here is the link:
I promise this is not spam! It is a thank you. :)
I also started a Twitter account, which is where I thanked everyone else (you'll see what I mean).
Glad to have found a way to be in touch.
Oh dear, think I just left you a comment but my iPad doesn't seem to confirm that actually happened so am trying one more time.
Over the weekend I started a blog and mentioned you in my first post. I wanted to share the post with you because it is a thank you. :)
Great outfits! I especially like that dark yellow sweater. Mustard/saffron is amongst my favourite hues ever and though it screams fall, I happily sport it throughout the rest of the year, too.ReplyDelete
I really dig your leopard print belt as well. Tres chic!
Big hugs & happy Tuesday wishes,
Am loving those boots...... !!ReplyDelete
Two Fridays this week! Love your fringed jacket - trust you to find it! Two great looks that make my morning happier, xoReplyDelete
That coat is fringetastic!ReplyDelete
Thai food! Thanks for the suggestion. I think I have my dinner plans now!
Love the fringey goodness, and the colour of the coat. The shoes and belt are the perfect amount of leopard, but I suppose there are people who would say you can never have too much leopard print.ReplyDelete
Love that fringe coat but I have to say the second outfit is my favourite - the leopard accessories are just perfect :)ReplyDelete
Yes, that jacket screams out Sheila.ReplyDelete
I love the mustard sweater, I need one.