Yee haw! I'm a cowgirl!
L and I walked to town last night to meet up with our friends Tony and Laura (and their two kids) for Thai food. Yum, my favourite. We must have devoured 8 different dishes - it was all fabulous.
- Sweater - Steilmann, thrifted; last seen here in September while being a prepster
- Skirt - INC, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) in December 2014 for some Christmas shopping
- Boots - Prepare Guide, Fluevog; last seen here in September with a floofy going-for-brunch outfit
- Coat - Pioneer Wear, thrifted; purchased here in August while shopping with Jane, for $42.95
|"I would like to go for dinner too."|
- Earrings - Aldo Accessories
Today, I went with low heels - too many heeled boots this weekend, so I had to baby my feet.
- Jacket - Ralph Lauren, thrifted; last worn here in September with lots o' lilacs
- Skirt - Chloe, consignment; last seen here in September with leopard
- Shoes - Kenneth Cole Reaction, thrifted; purchased here on the weekend for $8.50
- Belt - Talbots, thrifted
- Ring - some junky store c. 1998
- Earrings - thrifted
This is such an odd week, with a stat holiday on Wednesday. It's like tomorrow is Friday!