I actually go to an orthodontist to have my teeth scaled, since I am a major chicken when it comes to my teeth - I get my whole mouth frozen (plus a happy pill - wee!). Knocking out my front teeth when I was 17 and then dealing with the subsequent root canals and surgery might have had something to do with that.
- Fruital blouse - thrifted, no label; last seen here in August under a strapless dress
- Dress - Talbots, consignment; purchased here in October for $40
- Shoes - Wonders Ayers, Fluevog; last seen here in March in a kitty bait outfit
Speaking of buttons, who was being cute as... this morning?
|"No one will see this, right?"|
- Belt - Pringle of Scotland, Vintage Fair
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
- Earrings - local
Okay, time for a nap.