Yes, leather pants! I always get excited about wearing them. This calls for exclamation points!
- Blouse - Ralph Lauren, thrifted; purchased here for $6.00
- Pants - Gap, thrifted; last seen here in March with some merlot
- Shoes - Hilary Radley, thrifted; last worn here in January for a VP visit
|"Ignoring your posturing, woman."|
- Belt - Club Monaco
- Copper/bead necklace and crystal earrings - Plum
- Choker - vintage 70s, Mom's (it's made of amber and sandalwood)
- Copper cuff - Matisse by Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Leather cuff - thrifted
- Copper ring - vintage fair
- Wood ring - Dots
- Brass ring (not shown) - P. Sarpaneva, vintage 70s, vintage fair
L and I jammed on going to the gym - we're staying home and snuggling under blanket with Vizzini (yes, it's raining again).