I have a very busy week ahead, so it was essential that this weekend be quiet and mellow. Gotta recharge those batteries!
- Sweater - Cotton Ginny, thrifted; purchased here for $5.00
- Skirt - BB Dakota, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) in February for a shopping trip
- Shoes - Down-to-Earth Hadfield, Fluevog; last seen here with red leather pants
After work, I went to my coworker's house and pawed through her closet and jewelry box. I reorganized her stuff, put some outfits together, and set up her jewelry so that she could see everything.
|I am ready for all weather|
- Earrings - Stella and Dot, consignment
After maybe a little too much fun the night before, L and I slept in and then went for brunch at the diner.
- Dress - no label, handmade, vintage 60s?; seen once here in my "Never Seen" series (link) done in 2010
- Shoes - Half Truth Veda, Fluevog; last worn here (2nd outfit) in September with sequins
Outerwear? Outer there!
- Cuff - consignment
- Ring - consignment
- Earrings - thrifted
I had a long browse in my favourite little antique store - it's full of cases with jewelry and knick-knacks and has a clothing section tucked away in back.
L and I hung out and played Arkham Horror on Saturday night after I dyed my hair.
Visible Monday" over at Patti's Not Dead Yet Style - new website, shiny! - even though I'm sort of invisible here. How to pose when your location is half sun and shade...
- Dress - Love Dress O, Bodybag by Jude, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) in February for a shopping trip with Yvonne
- Boots - 1883 Lucchesse, consignment; last seen here (3rd outfit) last weekend to see CR Avery
- Buckle - Shi Studio
- Belt - Tony Lama, thrifted
- Earrings - Plum
I went to the Patch first and had a wee browse around the new Fall arrivals. I found a few good things!
The overall leather is perforated.
And the cuffs and back waistband are stretchy with shiny silver!
This blouse is more mustard than it looks here.
Banana Republic for $14.95.
The gold buttons have a cool detail.
My coworker Emily is looking for a neutral-coloured full skirt with a sheer overlay for her Christmas outfit. I found this no-label tulle skirt for $12.95.
The last thing I found was this belt. I recognized the leather immediately.
Hope y'all had a great weekend!