Happy weekend, my friends! It has been a weekend full o' surprises on this side of things.
Friday was a good start.
- Cardigan - Gap, thrifted; first worn here in April for Whitehorse
- Dress - A.J. Bari, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here (5th outfit) in April 2014 (outrageous!)
- Shoes - Miista; last worn here in early March with matchy
- Belt - Nygard
- Cuff - thrifted
- Lapis lazuli ring and Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
We had Ultimate Frisbee on Saturday, so time to wear another dress!
- Dress - Artistic Taste, flea market; last worn here (3rd outfit) in September 2014
- Shoes - Enzo Angiolini, consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit) on the same weekend in September 2014 (but a different outfit)
- Cardigan (below) - Bellisima, thrifted; last worn here (3rd outfit) in July 2014 over acid yellow
I needed a cardi for sunblock.
- Belt - vintage fair
One of the errands L and I did was to check out the vintage section at the Patch. We have his birthday party coming up next weekend and the theme is "Rock Star". I got this old squaredance crinoline for my outfit.
Maybe this will help.
Our good friend Chris had open-heart surgery recently, so threw himself an "I'm Alive!" party.
- Dress - Walk In Clozet; last seen here (3rd outfit) in April 2014 with a fur hat
- Shoes - Modern Vintage; last worn here (3rd outfit) in October 2014
- Jacket (below) - Smoking Lily; last seen here (2nd outfit) in June 2014 with a straw fedora
Shiny jacket for the evening chill.
I also spent about 3 hours doing my hair.
|Bathroom selfie - matchy lips and specs!|
- Necklace - Nygard, consignment
- Cuff - Mom's, vintage 60s
- Bracelet - Trifari, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Earrings - Weiss, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Spinner rings - Twang & Pearl
- Crystal ring - late 90s
Today, I went grocery shopping and to get some birthday prezzies for L!
- Cardi - Express, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) in September 2014
- Top - Costa Blanca, consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit) in June 2014
- Skirt - Le Chateau, consignment; last seen here (3rd outfit) in September 2014, where I contemplated allover grey/purple hair
- Shoes - La Canadienne, consignment; last worn here at the same time as the skirt
here (2nd outfit) in June 2014. What can I say? I like how the pieces all work together.
I got a few looks about the hair - many people commented on it.
- Necklace - Shi Studio
- Earrings - gift from L; local
I bought a couple of more things for my party outfit while shopping for L. This is a junky little black dress.
I fell hard for this sweet little pink cardi-top.
I also spotted this sweet bag at the thrift store.
It's by Banana Republic and was $23.50.
A "Hello!" to the nice lady in the red denim jacket who recognized me from my blog! It's been so long since I've been spotted by a reader - my apologies for being glazed!
Vizzini has missed us while we've been out and about, having our busy weekend. He's been lounging on the deck a lot.
|"What did you do to your hair this time?"|
|"Your mother is going to flip."|
And how was your weekend? Any crazy dye jobs?