Well, it has been a weekend! This is a long weekend in Canada (Victoria Day, named after Queen Victoria), so no work today.
But what about that weekend? It has been very busy! Today's my "down" day, so I'm lounging about, drinking coffee and petting Vizzini.
We started off with Friday.
- Sweater - Dalkeith, vintage 60s, thrifted; last seen here with Odette in March
- Skirt - Precis Petites, thrifted; last seen here in July 2014 with blue polka dots
- Shoes - Faith Hi Lo Reumah, Fluevog; last worn here in July 2014 for Shoes My Husband Hates
- Shoes (below) - Predictions, thrifted; last worn here earlier this month with a hi-lo dress
I also really liked the silhouette of this outfit on me. It's a great little sweater!
|Did you spot the scarf in my hair?|
Stuff Part Two:
- Dragon necklace and bracelet - vintage fair, gift from L
- Earrings - local
- Scarf - Ralph Lauren, consignment
We went for dinner and drinks afterwards - we were mighty parched after our 2 hours of shopping.
On Saturday, we had our Ultimate Frisbee game.
- Shirt - Mexx, consignment; last seen here in June 2014 with floral lame (lah-MAY)
- Skirt - Club Monaco; last worn here (4th outfit) in March
- Shoes - Anne Klein, thrifted; last seen here in March with a crazy dress
- Necklace - local
We did lunch after the game, but by the time we got seated, it was too late for me to order food, so I had to run home to get ready for my afternoon outing with Mom.
We went to see "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" at the Belfry Theatre, which was excellent (review here).
- Dress - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; purchased here for $23.50
- Cardigan (below) - no label, thrifted; last seen here in June 2014 with tropical leaves
- Shoes - Camper; last worn here in April with chrysanthemums
We strolled down to the theatre, which is in an old church (hence the name "Belfry"). Unfortunately, I realized that I'd forgotten my wallet and I had to run all the way home and back to get it! Yikes!
- Necklace/earrings - gift from L; purchased in Venice
- Ring - junk store, late 90s
Mom and I went out for dinner afterwards, then L and I hung out and played board games for the evening.
On Sunday, L and I went for brunch (I missed my usual lunch on Saturday, after all!), followed by my grocery shopping for the week.
I'm linking up to the last "Visible Monday" at Patti's Not Dead Yet Style - she's taking a hiatus over the summer from it. I shall continue to be visible, however.
- Dress - handmade, vintage 70s; thrifted here in January for $17.50
- Shoes - Coach; last worn here in August 2014 with peplum and chairs
- Cardigan (below) - Kenar, thrifted; last seen here (3rd outfit) in August 2014 with the same skirt as above
- Sandals (below) - Born, consignment; last worn here (3rd outfit) last September 2014
I wore a purple cardi to ward off the wee chill.
Which is what we did for the afternoon: meeting up with our couples friends and hanging out at the local pub on the patio in the sun.
The stuff, part 1:
- Belt - Mom's, vintage 60s
The stuff, part 2:
- Belt - thrifted
- Cuff - thrifted
- Ring - Tammy's store
- Earrings - 5th anniversary gift from L
Vizzini has been lolling about like a lazy kitty.
|"Who are you calling lazy?"|
So, Shoe Shine has shone! Thanks for the shoes and the memories!