I gave myself a challenge this spring/summer wardrobe season: to wear everything in my closet! I did that trick of turning all the hangers backwards, and then putting them back in the "right" way once I've worn something.
- Cardigan - Club Monaco, thrifted; last seen here in July 2014 with a side of Kermit
- Top - Mossimo, thrifted; last worn here in June 2014 with mod pattern
- Skirt - Roland Kerry, consignment, vintage 80s; last seen here in December 2014 with more mustard
- Shoes - Half-Truth Tanya, Fluevog; last worn here in April with a Swoosh Factor 10 skirt
|My coffee mug spilled in my purse, into my shoe!|
- Necklace - vintage 50s, Grandma J's
We'll see how I do with wearing all those hangared things. The giveaway pile may grow!