Woo, what a day. I'm taking three days off next week to help L celebrate his birthday, so I'm working hard to get things sorted out for my replacements. So much work, just to take three days off!
- Blouse - Club Monaco, vintage 90s, thrifted; first worn here in February with red
- Skirt - handmade, vintage 80s; last seen here in August 2014 with red and florals
- Shoes - Chie Mihara; first worn here in April with orange
The last time I wore this blouse, I grouched about the neckline slipping and sliding, and vowed that it was going into the giveaway pile, but as you can see, it didn't make it.
- Belt - Danier Leather
- Cuff - thrifted
- Earrings - Joyce's, vintage 80s
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
And now, I'm off to crash on the couch. Tell me tomorrow is Friday and bring me a glass of wine!